1. Our Commitment
2. What Types of Personal Data We Collect
The types of personal data we collect may include but not limited to:
- your title, name, gender, telephone number, email address, Wechat ID, home, mailing, billing, delivery address or other contact information, your month of birth, your payment or credit card information, username and password, and other personal data you voluntarily provide to us; and
- IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, referring websites, and other internet log on information of your computer, mobile, or other electronic/communication devices.
How We Collect Personal Data
We may obtain personal information about you in a number of ways, such as:
- when you shop at our online or physical stores;
- when you participate in our events or promotions;
- when you apply for or use our membership program or participate in any of our loyalty or promotion programs;
- when you register an account with us;
- when you participate in any surveys or marketing campaigns;
- when you login to visit our websites, use our mobile applications or view any of our social media pages;
- when you use the wifi service at our stores or events;
- when you contact us whether in person, by phone, by email or via any social media platforms, to make enquires or provide information;
- when verifying your identity; and
- when you subscribe to our marketing or promotional materials.
You are not required to provide the personal information that we request, but we may not be able to inform you of or provide you with our products, services or benefits or you may not be able to login to our platforms or use certain features without such information. You have the right to request access to the personal information we have about you, and to request us to make correction of, update or delete such information.
4. Purposes of Collection
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- communicating with you;
- verifying your identity and any accounts you have with us;
- administering any loyalty or other marketing, promotional or corporate programs that we are involved in, including providing you with the benefits that you are entitled;
- processing your orders for products and services you place with us (such as maintaining your shopping cart, attending to billing, payments, refunds and delivery arrangements);
- handling and responding to your inquiries, suggestions or complaints;
- conducting customer surveys or organizing events for customers;
- providing you with customer service;
- conducting analysis to help us better understand our customers and to improve our services and products;
- customising the information displayed on our shopping websites/apps and social networking/media platforms to create better customers experience;
- designing targeted promotional offers;
- conducting advertising activities, including targeted advertising;
- for performing investigation, research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing purpose;
- conducting direct marketing activities;
- fulfilling our obligation to maintain records of processing activities;
- meeting legal, regulatory or compliance requirements, dealing with enquires from law enforcement or regulatory bodies or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice; and
- any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
We only collect personal data we actually need for or directly related to our specific Purposes. If we intend to use the personal information for purposes other than the above, we will seek your consent prior to using your personal data.
5. Direct Marketing
We intend to use your personal information for direct marketing which will include the marketing and promotion of all products and services offered by our group (comprising our company, Muse Fashion International Co. Limited, its holding company and all companies wholly-owned by its holding company which are engaged in the sale of luxury branded fashion products by way of parallel importation, collectively the “Group”). We will not provide your personal information to third parties for use in their direct marketing activities.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information in our direct marketing activities by indicating your preference where appropriate or request us to change your preference (without any fees), at any time by contacting us using the contact information listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
We will not use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent. We will use your personal information such as name, mobile phone number, email address and/or residential address to inform you of our new luxury branded fashion products and/or latest promotional and marketing events.
6. How We Will Use Your Personal Data
We will process (including without limitation collect, store, hold, use, transfer and disclose) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the required laws and regulations. We will endeavour to keep your information secure, accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
7. Cookies and Other Automated Means
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to browse our website and use its features, such as accessing log-in or secured areas. These cookies cannot be switched off or otherwise the website would not work properly. However, these cookies do not store any personal data.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to enhance your shopping experience. For example, they allow us to remember what your preferred country is and what items you have added to your shopping cart when you visit our website again. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites. They are optional to users.
- Targeting Cookies. Many of these are provided by third parties. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites. Examples of what we are using are Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. Such information may be shared with other advertising networks to deliver the advertising. Again, you can block these cookies.
If you continue without changing your setting, you have consented to use of all our cookies in this website.
How to control and delete cookies
You can set your browser to block some or all cookies. Please refer to the following links for your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-hk/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website and other parts of our service may not work properly.
Apart from cookies, we may also collect information by automated means when you visit any of our mobile or on-line platforms, such as web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the mobile device or computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server. Information collected from these automated means may be used for some of the Purposes.
8. What Information We Share and How We Share Them
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to companies within the Group or to any third party service providers or business partners, whether within or outside your jurisdiction, as necessary on a need-to-know basis to fulfill any of the Purposes. For transfer of personal data outside your jurisdiction, we will adopt contractual or other appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data, to provide a standard of protection at least comparable to that standard under the data protection laws in your jurisdiction, and to use them only to fulfill the above Purposes on our behalf or otherwise in accordance with any other cross-border data transfer mechanisms under the data protection laws of your jurisdiction.
We may also disclose or transfer your personal data to any other party when we believe such disclosure or transfer is required for legal or regulatory reasons or where it is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law), for example, to our insurers in cases of potential claims.
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information with us in the event we are involved in any merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization (as permitted by law).
9. Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to correct the personal data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. You may contact us using our contact information as listed in the "Contact Us" section below. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event within the applicable time period under the data protection laws in your jurisdiction (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). In the event that we refuse your requests to have access to or correction of your personal information, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
10. Retention of Personal Data
We will periodically review the personal data we hold. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purposes for which the personal data is to be used, and otherwise delete any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to, or where otherwise required or permitted by law.
While we will endeavour to permanently erase your personal data once it reaches the end of its retention period, some of your personal data may still exist within our systems, for example if it is waiting to be overwritten. For our purposes, this data has been put beyond use, meaning that, while it still exists in the electronic ether, our employees will not have any access to it or use it again.
11. Protection of Information
In order to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, we will implement appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal data that we collect and process.
12. Websites of Third Parties
13. Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to transact through our website or mobile application directly with anyone we know to be under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you should use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal data to us.
Our physical stores are equipped with CCTV cameras for security reasons. Information obtained through the CCTV system will only be used in compliance with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws of Hong Kong and will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
16. Contact Us
- by telephone: +852 3611 9521
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Muse Fashion International Co. Limited, Unit 203, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, 66 Mody Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Muse Fashion International Co. Limited